- Red Bell Peppers, organic (2 large)
- Zucchini, organic (2 medium)
- Chicken tenders, natural (1lb)
- Canned Tomatoes, organic (28oz) (type depends on preferred liking)
- Water (optional) (1/2 cup)
- Place chicken separated in bottom of baking dish.
- Cut up veggies and place on top of chicken in baking dish.
- Pour tomatoes and water over veggies and chicken.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Check chicken temperature to make sure it is 165°F to verify it is fully cooked.
- Calories: 142.5
- Fat: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 48.8mg
- Sodium: 229.6mg
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 22g
Makes 4 servings
Will change nutritional information
- Swap out peppers and zucchini for preferred veggies